Monday, February 2, 2015

introducing...

Addison Alayne






Quite a lot has happened since my last blog post. I think just about anyone who might check this blog already knows about Addison, but I just can't help sharing a few recent pictures! On January 7, our oldest daughter Bri gave birth to our first grandchild (how can I be a grandma?) I've decided I want her to call me Mimi, but as my mom (Gaga) knows, sometimes those sweet little babies choose your name for you!

Addison is as sweet as can be and we are absolutely head over heals in love!! 

One of my goals for this year is to take more pictures (I didn't take a single picture for Christmas, not even on my phone...how sad is that?) and blog more often. Hopefully Addison is just the incentive I need! 

No comments:

Post a Comment